Now Available: Pediatrics: PreTest® Self-Assessment and Review, 15e
Editors: Robert J. Yetman & Mark D. Hormann
Pediatrics: PreTest® Self-Assessment and Review, 15th Edition is now available on AccessPediatrics. The review questions contain 350 USMLE-style questions and answers and have been reviewed by students who previously aced their clerkship. Review users can read and understand detailed explanations for both right and wrong answers.
The question topics include the following:
- General Pediatrics
- The Newborn Infant
- The Cardiovascular System
- The Respiratory System
- The Gastrointestinal Tract
- The Urinary Tract
- The Neuromuscular System
- Infectious Diseases and Immunology
- Hematologic and Neoplastic Diseases
- Endocrine, Metabolic, and Genetic Disorders
- The Adolescent
Explore the new content and test yourself via AccessPediatrics here.